Thursday, March 28, 2013

Swimming!!

On Sunday after church the boys and I decided to go swimming at the Ramstein pool.  We took in an underwater camera and had lots of fun with it!!  It even took videos (which I can't figure out how to upload on here yet, but will sooner or later)!!  The boys kept asking and asking for me to take videos so we had A LOT of them and some were really cute!! 
 
There is of course their little slide that the boys loved going down it.

 
The only problem was since Michael is only 5 I have to go with him, so we played a little and he tried to go a little farther in front of me.  We were told after that we have to stay together.  Only a few more months and he can go down by himself.  It is really crazy because he has gone down a lot bigger ones by himself for over two years.  :-)

 
Michael showing me his underwater hand stand

 
AJ and his underwater shot!!

 
There is a smaller slide that the boys had fun going down also!

 
Michael taking a break at the bottom!!
 

 
AJ having so much fun!!!  I love to see those smiles!!

 
Michael with his big splash!!!

 
There is also a mushroom there with a waterfall that the boys love to go in and out, and under a lot!


 
It looks like AJ is contemplating something, what that is I am not sure.

 
AJ showing me he can still do his back float

 
Michael showing me his dolphin kick.  It is really nice to know that they haven't forgotten all the lessons from their swim lessons.  They were also able to go off the diving board in the deep end.  They both jumped in and with out me touching them turned and swam back to the wall with their face in the water.  I am so glad they are confident in the water!!

 
They were building a dual boat!

 
Michael so excited!!

 
He was turning the water on and off of the small slide

 
Michael and me swimming together!!  I do have soooo much fun with my boys whatever we are doing!!  They keep me young, active and yes sometimes pulling out my hair, but they are such wonderful boys and turning into young men.  The wisdom that comes out of their mouths sometimes makes me sooo proud to be their mom!!  I sure do love these boys with all of my heart!!!

1 comment: