Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NFL Night

On Friday night after our fun time at Bingo the USO brought some big name players to the KMCC.  So of course since it was football we decided to go down there.  It was so crazy.  There were so many people around I was really worried I was going to lose them.  Especially since they thought they could just go off without telling me.  But they soon found out that was not acceptable.  It was way too much of a mad house. 

 
They also brought some Dallas Cowgirls and an American Idol - we think maybe Ace Young but I am not sure, I have been a little out of touch with that.

 
This is Vincent Jackson who is a wide receiver for Tampa Bay

 
This is Austin Collie who is a wide receiver for the Colts

 
And of course the big draw is Peyton Manning who is the quarterback for the Denver Broncos.  Everybody was so loud when he came out.  David was sitting right where he was rushed in before the big talk.  He gave away quite a few autographed footballs if the person caught it.  It was pretty cool.  The boys weren't really into it, but they still wanted to see the football players so they were up on chairs and I had to hold Michael up.  But a good experience.  Since then we have had some beautiful blue sky here.  It was over 100 days of no sun here in Germany and boy have we been soaking up the sun.  Any chance we get we are outside playing in the backyard or at the park. I have heard that this weekend it is supposed to turn cold again and snow, I am hoping not, I am excited to have the sunshine and a little bit of warmth here.

No comments:

Post a Comment