Thursday, August 30, 2012

Busy Week

Well it has been a busy week.  Poor Michael has been stuck with me running errands but we have found time to play at the park most days and hang out.  He is such a great kid!!!  Albert said school was fantastic yesterday!!!  So I think he is starting to make some new friends.  I have talked to one of the moms in his class and she seems really nice!  I have talked to the teacher a bit more and am liking her more and more, so I hope Albert learns a lot from her!  I am starting to find my way around a little bit.  Good thing too because this morning the GPS ran out of battery and the power source in the car doesn't work so I had to find my way.  LOL  Michael was proud of me!  I am finding a few things for the house already and storing them until we get to move in.  September 10th is our move in date so we are very excited to get settled in and get our stuff back.  Only 2 months being homeless  :-)  We have a four day weekend this weekend, but Albert has school on Friday.  So poor Michael will be on errand detail with us again.  Good news Michael gets his cast off today, bad news is they take pliers and actually pull out the pins, so not looking forward to that at all.  Also I hope I can make it there, last time I tried to get there by myself I got totally lost!  It was funny, but I finally found it.  I am leaving really early that is for sure.  We went and saw a movie over at the Ramstein BX yesterday and it was a really nice movie theatre and cheap!!  I like both aspects.  Michael was scared half way through so we left and then he decided he wanted to go back, it was Paranorman.  Luckily no nightmares last night!  They both slept soundly.  Last night the FRG had a BBQ, so I was able to meet a couple of people (I was a little late) but it was good and there are some nice ladies who are going to see if there is an opening at a German kindergarten in another town that is close by for Michael.  So we shall see, he might be talking German soon!  Then he can teach me :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment