Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday





Well another day and few more things accomplished.  Yesterday, the boys and I spent about 6 hours for a commissary trip.  I know a long time but most of it consisted of playing at parks (found a really, really cool one!!!) and having a treat at Burger King.  The commissary is only about a mile walk, but it is nice to break it up and they were having so much fun!!  Good news is they didn't wake me up this morning, but were up when I came out at 6:30 to go running, which is totally fine with me!  I actually let them stay up way past their bedtime tonight because they were actually awake for once!!!  :-)  Well 9:30 pm so maybe not way past!  :-)  So we shall see how tomorrow morning goes.  I am keeping my fingers crossed because I don't have to be up for anything tomorrow.  David and I went to our orientation class for driving and are going to take the test on Monday, keep your fingers crossed for us, we really want to pass so we can get a car!!!  Have met some wonderful people so far and everybody is so willing to give us advice on many different things which has been fantastic!!!  Have to get the boys registered at CYS still so I can get Mikey into preschool.  I will get there!  On a good note our unaccompained goods are already here even if we don't have any place for them yet.  The weather has been great!!!  Sunny skies and around high 70so low 80s, a little humid, but not bad at all.  We are finding all the parks within walking distance, even if they do complain on the way home.  This will make them thankful when we get a car!  Michael was a little sad today because he said he doesn't have any friends here but I told him that he would soon have lots of friends!  So I am on the hunt for kids their age around here.  The people in the hotel stay to themselves a lot, but I know I will find a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment