Saturday, August 11, 2012

Start of the adventure



We have now landed in Germany, the flight went really well except that nobody slept.  The last 30 minutes Mikey's arm and ears hurt really bad and when the wheels hit the tarmac he fell asleep.  He continued to sleep through everything, moving from one place to another, etc.  We finally made it to our hotel about 1 pm German time and some wonderful friends that David worked with at Fort Lewis invited us to dinner.  It was really nice to not have to cook.  Only problem is both boys slept most of the day and we did not.  So when it came time to go to sleep at 10 pm the boys weren't ready, but Mom and Dad were!  So we tried, they woke me up at 11:30, 12:30 and AJ woke me up again at 3:30.  That is when I gave up and AJ and I got up and he watched TV and I got a few things done.  We are settled into our hotel and David starts in processing on Tuesday.  We are going to try and look at some houses soon so we can find a permanent place to reside.  We are glad to be here and hopefully the jet lag won't last too long.  The boys I think are as glad to finally be here as we are. I am going to try and update this blog as much as I can.  When we start traveling I will make sure to post and tell you all about our adventures!!!  Hope everybody is having a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment