Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back to work

Well as Tammy has said I am back to work again and have been for a couple of weeks now.  It is certainly a big job and has been really frustrating to start with.  Unfortunately there are quite a few folks here that seem to have given up on doing things the right way and are just doing enough to get by.  I understand I guess, there seems to be a lot of folks that are on the burnt out side of things.  It is sad to see so many people upset with their current circumstances.  I try to stay positive and I am working my butt off as I have a huge mountain to climb.  The nice thing is that I have good people working with me but I can tell that they are a little fatigued with all of the taskings and high optempo, such is life in the Army though.  Other than that things are going pretty good, Germany is definitely beautiful and it has been fun meeting all of these new people--still missing friends and family though.  Tammy has been burning the candle at both ends if you can't tell, I know that isn't much of a surprise to anyone that knows her.  Looks like AJ and I will be having some fun with scouts this year and am really looking forward to a camping trip that they will do 2 years from now to Normandy.  I guess we might be in one of those photos you see with all of the people spelling out words on the beach!  I think it will be a great learning experience for AJ and as I didn't do scouts as a kid it will be a cool experience for me too.  Already getting into the full busy swing of things here and we really aren't all the way settled.  Tammy and I talked about not doing that but I guess we can't help ourselves sometimes.  I hope that everyone is enjoying the blog and is doing well where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment