Monday, September 17, 2012

Well it was another busy weekend getting a few more things set.  On Saturday the boys and I had a good day.  We hung out a little, shopped a little, played in the dirt a lot, got a few things put away, like moving up the couch (man I wish there was somebody else who could have helped David up those stairs) and getting ready for a ball.  Yes David figured we had our stuff for less than a week, lets go to a ball!  It was the AG ball and it was a pretty good time.  We are getting old and didn't know a lot of people yet so we didn't stay too late.  On Sunday we tried out our first church and everybody seemed to like it!  It was a special service at a park with bouncy castles and BBQ to boot, so the boys kept saying "Mommy I made some friends!!"  Which made my heart swell!!  Then it was off to Awanas.  It is like scouts except for church related things.  And the boys LOVED it!!!  They are so excited about it and I am soooooooooo glad!!!  Speaking of scouts I don't remember if I let you know that AJ is in scouts for his first time!  He had his first meeting last Thursday and LOVED it!!  They have so many cool things planned this year!!  I think he is going to have a great time!  Michael also had his first day of Strong Beginnings and he LOVED it!!!  Thank goodness!!!  He really had a great time and couldn't stop talking about it!!!  Praise God!!!  He was so happy he was line leader and he learned stuff!!!  So all is well.  I have pictures and I will try and get them posted tomorrow of the house, the dance, and the big dirt pile next door the boys have enjoyed.  Oh and I have found a great running trail which is a bonus because I didn't know it was their.  I can go miles and miles and never have to run on the street!!  The down side is, it is A LOT of up hill, but sooooo beautiful and peaceful!  And everybody has been friendly that I have met on the trail so far!  It is literally right across the street from our house!!  Such a blessing!!!  Well it is way past my bedtime.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  Night all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment