Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MY CAR IS HERE!!!!!!

This is a bedroom right next to our master bedroom that we are using as a closet
 

 
Our bedroom

 
I had to take this one, the boys didn't know what it was and thought it was so wierd that you use that to wipe your bottom  LOL

 
our master bath

It is huge

 
Stair case three floors

 
Spare bedroom - who is coming to visit?  I promise I will have the books off the bed when you come
:-)

 
Living room

 
Our new bar!!  Kellee - check out what is on top :-)  Memories

Our dinning room behind the couch and the kitchen off to the left

boys playroom

backside of playroom with washer and dryer - working on a 3D puzzel right now

 
Boys room
 
 
They got new rainboots today and had to try them out.  This is next door, it went from a dirt pile to a mud hole


 
trying to see how big a splash they can make

My boys and mud, couldn't be happier!!
 
 
My car is here and ready for pick up so guess what we are doing tomorrow?!?!?!  That is right getting my van!!!  YIPPEE!!!  I just hope it made its travels over the ocean okay.  I am sure it did and I can't wait to get in my van!!!  It will be soooo nice!!!  Today I asked if I could take cupcakes in for Michael's birthday to his school.  She said yes, but they have to be bought from the commissary an hour before they are eaten and I have to bring in my receipt to show them the time.  Now I understand being careful and all, but this is getting to be a little ridiculous if you ask me.  I am just trying to make my kid's day special and they are making it so difficult.  I am okay with buying them, but an hour before they eat it.  So they eat snack at 9:30 so I have to buy my cupcakes sometime that day after 8:30.  Lovely.  Oh well.  Michael and I did some shopping on the economy today and had a great time doing it!!  He was my little helper!!!  we were out for a long time but got quite a few things we wanted to get.  I found out today AJ also got 8 out of 12 challenge words right on his spelling test last week which are all second grade words!!  I am very proud of him.  He has gotten 100% on all the pre-tests for his spelling tests so far so the teacher does challenge words for the kids that get the 100% on the pre-test.  Today is Monday Night Football for us.  We set the DVR because it was waaaaaay to late (or early in the morning) for us to watch.  The Millers are over who are Green Bay Packer fans so there has been a lot of smack talking going on and I love it!!!  I finally took some pictures of the inside of our house.  It is not the cleanest, but thought I would get some up for you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment