Monday, September 24, 2012

Our weekend was good, packed and over way too quickly.  I told David, next weekend we start traveling!!!  Hopefully I will have my van by then, keep your fingers crossed.  On Saturday we finished bringing in a couple of items from the garage, one was a new to us bar that is really cool!!!  (I know I will get pictures soon!!)  Then off to pick up a few things at Ramstein.  My 45 minute trip turned into about 5 hours.  The boys played at the BX play area for three of those.  Part of it was my fault, they were having a blood drive and I wanted to donate and it takes awhile to get through all the screening and actually give blood.  When I was done I talked to the boys and Michael said he never wanted to give blood because he doesn't like shots.  I told him it is a choice and he doesn't have to.  I also told him you are a kid so you can't yet any way.  He then told me that he wants to stay a kid and never grow up!!!  I thought it was too cute!!!  I told him to stay a kid as long as possible!!!  After that we went to a store called Mobil Marten and it was HUGE!!!!  Three stories of all sorts of house goods.  The boys were not happy to be there and right as we were about to leave I found a place where they could have played the whole time while we were shopping!  Next time definitely because there were waaaaaaay too many breakables in that store.  Saturday night we had our first guests for dinner and it was great!!!  David even got to use his new bar!!  :-)  Sunday was church in the morning, playdate with AJ's buddy from school and then straight to Awanas.  I knew we would be busy, but I have to find time to start that traveling!!!  We have a four day coming up and we are going somewhere, probably in Germany because we haven't gotten our international licenses yet, but that is next on our list, that is if David can get away from the office at all.  He has been really busy and staying late trying to fix that office.   He is hoping to have it to where he can take some extended leave by Christmas, until then there are lots of things to see within a 2 hour radius of us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment