Thursday, September 27, 2012

So it took forever and ever to get my car, but I finally have it and am driving it!!!  I almost posted a picture because I was sooooo excited!!!!  The bad part is, it didn't pass inspection.  They don't like my rear tires and said one of my shocks is leaking.  Lucky we have a mechanic friend that said he can help us fix the shocks.  David said one guy's whole electrical was shot.  So at least mine are minor.  It is really wierd driving it again, David's car is sooooo low and a stick shift.  I kept looking for the clutch and then having to remember how much bigger my van is.  And can I tell you how glad I am that I have a bigger car!!!  I can actually have more than four people comfortable in a car and pick up something bigger than a small box.  All good stuff!!!  On Wednesday morning I went in to help out at AJ's class.  The teacher was doing reading tests with the kids so I taught her class that morning.  It was so much fun!!!  She said the kids really took to me and asked if I wanted to come back again!  I said of course!! So I might be volunteering three mornings a week.  I wasn't busy enough yet, had to add a few more things in.  AJ had scouts tonight and he did WONDERFUL!!!   He had a test were he had to remember a lot of things.  The Den leader said he was the best of them all, said everything with confidence and rocked it!!!  He is now offically the next rank up to Bobcat and very excited about it!!  He also got his uniform today and thought that was great also!!!  I am glad he is so excited about it!!!  He will get promoted on Sunday in the big pack meeting.  Michael is doing great also!!  His teachers are raving about him doing so great on his work and everything!  I am glad he had such a great start at his last pre-school in Fort Huachuca.  Ms. Gloria did a great job with him.  He still talks about it.  David is extremely busy at work, things are more messed up than he thought, he keeps uncovering things that are wrong, so he is going to be working lots of late nights and Saturdays for awhile.  So the boys and I are going to figure out something fun to do this Saturday.  AJ has been wanting to go to another castle and there are a few nearby, so we shall see what the day brings.  I am just glad tomorrow is Friday!!!  It has been raining here a lot, reminding me of Fort Lewis that is for sure!!  But we all have our umbrellas, rain boots and coats, so we don't mind.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment