Monday, August 17, 2015

Camping time!!!

As everybody was leaving on Monday, we were packing up the new fifth wheel getting ready to go camping.  It was a crazy, quick packing while saying goodbye to all the family at the same time.


Michael decided that he was done helping load the camper so he sat and read.


AJ enjoying Grandma and Grandpa's camper!!  He is making himself right at home.


My dad and brother deep in conversation up at Lincoln Rock.  It is where we have been camping for years, since Al and I were kids.


This is what happens when my brother takes photos with my camera when I am not there.  :-)


AJ and I decided to play some Frisbee since we have so much wonderful grass to play in!!


Michael decided he wanted to climb a tree and not play Frisbee with us.  Surprise.  :-)


AJ decided he wanted to join his brother up the tree.  My little monkeys.


AJ decided he wanted to go check out the beach there.


Dad decided to stay, relax and read a book!


Michael asked Uncle Al and Grandma to play cards with him.  I think Uncle Al ended up beating them in trash.  They all had a great time!!!


Dinner time, we had an easy dinner and decided to eat inside because it was a little windy out side.


The boys enjoying dinner!  Their fifth wheel feels so roomy, we had six people in there and it didn't feel crowded at all.  I love it!


After dinner Michael decided to blow some bubbles, not in the grass or the huge area we have, but in the boat.  He cracks me up!  It was nice to get away and relax in the great outdoors!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment