Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lunch and Houston bound!!!

On Sunday the boys and I went to have lunch with our very good friends/family the Bookers and the Foshaugs!!!  They were awesome and came close to where I was staying.  We had a wonderful time catching up and just enjoying each others company.  They did tell me not to come back without David though.  I have been there twice in the past two years and haven't taken David with me either time.  I promised next time I would bring him.  :-)


AJ is getting almost as tall as Uncle Travis.  It is crazy?!?!


The whole crew together!!!  Hopefully we will all be together in another two years!!!


After that we headed back to Porchea's house and packed the car with out stuff and five kids and started our four hour drive to Houston!!  It was a good drive with only a little bit of traffic.


We made it there and everybody was hungry so we decided to head out to eat.  Michael climbing anywhere he can.


We went to one of my favorite fast food joints - Whataburger!!  I tried it for the first time last year when I was in Texas and loved it!!!  So they spoiled me and took me there a few times while I was in Texas.


On the ride up to Houston we were playing a guessing game of artists and songs.  The kids didn't really know who the Jacksons where so we decided to introduce them to it.  Porchea told the kids whoever danced with Janet Jackson's Rhythm Nation would get unlimited tablet time for the rest of the evening, little did they know it was only 30 minutes.  But they actually did really great!!  We were very impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment