Sunday, August 16, 2015

Pool time

On Sunday, July 26th, my dad's cousin Mike invited us over to his house for a pool and pizza party.


He had just re-done his outside and I love this center in his driveway.


The boys decided they wanted to try the hot tub out first.


Dad was being the lifeguard while the rest of took a tour of all that they had done since we had last been there.


The boys decided they wanted to give the pool a try.  Mike keeps it at 85 degrees because his wife likes it warm.  :-)  Michael jumping off the rock.


Dad and I enjoying the pool together!!!


Michael getting some air off that rock!


AJ taking his turn jumping off the rock!


Their water was so blue and warm.  This is just what the kids needed - a break from "family time talking"  and just plain fun!


Grandma in her chair of honor!!!


AJ decided to get creative and did backward jumps, 360, etc.


So Uncle Al was messing with Michael, pretending to push him in, but then her really did!!!


My cousin Chuck and Grandma!!!  She is always smiling!


My brother Al and myself - it was really good to be able to see him and catch up!


My cousin Craig always brings the boys these skull caps and it was sitting next to Dad and he tried it on.  We have our next biker!!!


Brayden wrestling with AJ in the pool!!  I love all the laughter and smiles!!!


What do you see in these clouds?!?  I see a shark going after its prey!


The family enjoying the sun, company and food!


This is a new gas fire place - I like the way it looks!!  It also puts off a lot of heat!


After dinner, gathering around the "campfire" to chat some more.


Uncle Al scolding all the kids on the hot tub!  Ok, not really, but they were having a great time in the hot tub!!


My cousin Craig jumping in the pool with all the kids!!!  This was the last day that all of us would be together.  It was full of reminiscing and laughter, priceless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment