Tuesday, August 11, 2015

David's Birthday

Since the boys and I were flying out on David's birthday we decided to surprise him with a little family birthday party.


Thankfully they have ice cream cakes here, not as good as Dairy Queen.


I had to put the sign a little low, so everybody had to duck.


He was very surprised when he walked in the door!!!  Mission accomplished!


We even bought  some presents for him!!!  He was excited!


I am not sure who was more excited.  After that we took him out for dinner.  We tried to go to the Belgium Bistro, but it was packed!  So off to Chili's for dinner.  It was also busy there and I couldn't figure out why until I checked the date and it was payday.  So it took a little longer than normal but we enjoyed each others company.  Two days later we were heading to the states to visit friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment