Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Leavenworth

On Saturday, August 8, the boys and I headed up to Leavenworth to see Grandma Sue and Grandpa John.  I asked the boys what they wanted to do and they said they wanted to play with the dog.


Grandma Sue bought a new toy for their dog, it was a ball cannon.  The boys were excited to try it!!!  She is showing them how to use it here.


You can see Michael really trying to shoot the cannon - look at the stretch he puts on it!!


 
I am not sure who was enjoying it more, the boys or the dog!!!  Can you tell my boys would LOVE a dog!!  I told them no pets while we are in Germany, so they keep asking me when we are moving back to the states so we could get a dog.


After that we headed into town to find some lunch.  It was a busy Saturday in Leavenworth so we headed a little farther down.  We passed some goats while heading to the next restaurant.


After lunch we headed down the local putt putt course to do a little golfing.



What does Michael do?!?  Play golf?!?  No he decides to climb.  :-)


The boys were caught in a sand trap, luckily we did a five stroke max which helped out all of us.  LOL


Michael celebrating his hole in one!!!


Michael decided he was getting a little hot, so he wanted to put his feet in the water.


After golf, they had a few games inside so of course the boys wanted to play some and Grandpa John gave them some tokens to play.


AJ getting lots and lots of tickets!  They both had a great time and were able to win some prizes!


The boys with Grandpa John and Grandma Sue!


My boys - it is always great to get pictures with them since I am normally behind the camera.


It is such a beautiful valley - each time I go back I am amazed at the beauty!!!  We headed back to their house and what did the boys want to do?!?  You guessed it!!  Play with the dog some more.  We had a great day and lots of fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment