Friday, August 14, 2015

Cashmere and lots of family!!!!

When we woke up Friday morning, my brother and my cousin and family were there as well as us.  That was just who was staying at my mom and dad's house.  There were many more up at my Grandma's house.


That evening we had family over for dinner.  We enjoyed the company during the day just catching up with family.


My brother and my cousin Chuck and his family.  It warms my heart seeing all our family sitting around chatting at Mom and Dad's house!!!


Even my best friend from 5th grade was able to come up for dinner!


My Grandma and me - she is 100 years old and still looking good!!!!  I hope to have her good genes!!!


We gave Grandma her birthday present and she couldn't stop laughing.  We had bought her a polish pottery, really big pig that is a piggy bank!  She told a pig joke decades ago and now it is a running joke and she had gotten lots and lots of pigs since then!!!


AJ chilling with his cousins!


Uncle Al getting in on the fun with the kids!!!  The boys love playing with their uncle!!!!


After dinner Tammy and I headed down to our 20th high school reunion.  I know I don't look that old, lol, but it is true.  I was so glad she was there to go with me.  We had a great time catching up with old friends and surprising everybody with my new haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment